Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

David I have found that if I’m not logged in I can see the Home Page but if I’m logged in it won’t load up, it keeps going back to my identity – Needs attention.

Still can’t load pics onto for sale ads – you mentioned Mike was going to sort it out this morning.

BartRatkiewicz
    Participant

David I think we could do with the “For Sale” changing to “For Sale & Wanted” and 2 corresponding drop downs – “Wanted and add Wanted”.

That then begs the question does it need to be one for cars and one for parts?

Tim Wilson
    Participant

A new Forum member here. Looking forward to learning more under ‘Technicalities’. My M-type Special is a bitsa, but largely based on Allard parts and running gear.

Incidentally, l’m not sure how to upload and post photos here; advice, please? I’m using only a Huawei hand-held for all computer-type work.

Thanks, in anticipation,

Tim.

Ron Dowle
    Participant

Hi Tim good to see you joining in on the forum. It will be great to see photos when we all learn how to use the forum fully.   Ron

BartRatkiewicz
    Participant

Tim, I forgot to mention how I add a pic in a post.

Above the reply box there is a banner and on that click on the extreme right image symbol. When it opens click on the camera symbol to the right of the “source” box which should then open up your files and allow you to search them.

There may be other ways but I don’t know them and would welcome further advice.

Tim Wilson
    Participant

Yes, l think l’ve got it now, Mel; l managed to post up a pic earlier today. Thanks for the tip.
    Tim.

BartRatkiewicz
    Participant

Tim, I forgot to mention how I add a pic in a post.

Above the reply box there is a banner and on that click on the extreme right image symbol. When it opens click on the camera symbol to the right of the “source” box which should then open up your files and allow you to search them.

There may be other ways but I don’t know them and would welcome further advice.

http://allardownersclub.org/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/5342/6l22af5nth3b00mi45r93r3wqpwosazk.jpg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.