The Classic at Silverstone: August 26th – 28th 2022

Welcome to the Allard Owners Club. Forums Social Events The Classic at Silverstone: August 26th – 28th 2022

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Geoff PinchGeoff Pinch
      Participant

The AOC has registered for a club stand at this years Silverstone Classic which is to be held over the August Bank Holiday weekend. Mike Knapman has planned for 6 cars to be on the stand, but of course all are welcome to join as spectators if not exhibiting your car.

There are a number of documents explaining what members need to do to register and a code required to get the club discount. The Classic organisers are very particular about access to the “discount” code so it is not advisable to publish it on a public website such as the AOC.

Anyone wishing to attend and potentially display their Allard on the stand should contact Mike directly. I’ll be happy to distribute the documents to members via email if you can let me know you’re considering attending. Please use the socsec@allardownersclub.live-website.com email and I’ll send over the necessary information.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.