Source for Gauge Lens/Bezel

Welcome to the Allard Owners Club. Forums Technical Talk Source for Gauge Lens/Bezel

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Tim MullinsTim Mullins
      Participant

Still looking for these pieces, and also a heads-up to any members posting here that 100% of the replies I received on this wanted listing were scams.

Ben StevensBen Stevens
          Keymaster

Hi Tim,

Have you had no joy online with the bezels?  I replaced most of the ones on my P1 special just by hunting online, quite a few places sell them.  Saying that, it looks like you’re in the US so maybe only UK websites?

As for dodgy people responding to ads, there’s sadly not much we can do to prevent people targeting classic car forums / adverts.  Thankfully it’s generally quite easy to weed out the scammers with a few technical questions, and maybe a request for a picture of their car etc.

Tim MullinsTim Mullins
          Participant

Bump

Tim MullinsTim Mullins
            Participant

Still have this need if anyone can help.

Tim MullinsTim Mullins
              Participant

Can someone recommend a source for replacement lens(es) and stepped bezels for the Allard gauges in my J2?  Someone stole the bezel and glass lens off of one gauge in a car park last week, believe it or not, so I’m going to buy another pair.

Gauge measures ~11.75cm/4.625 inch, and outer bezel diameter measures ~12.4cm/4.875”.

Thank you.

Tim

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.