Hi Ben and Tim, Ben, the catch is exactly the same, I’m afraid to pull it up in case I wreck it as doesn’t want to move.Tim, you could maybe look at it at Dalemain, I’ve sprinted and hillclimbed with Wigton and will be there with the Allard, usually Helen and I get the job of car parking, usually stopping fisticuffs breaking out between Morris Minor owners.The P1 really appreciates being used, and I’m convinced it’s running better the more it’s driven, and it stops people in their tracks, opinion divided, but never ignored.So looking forward to meeting on the 21st, cheers Peter
Peter Keen

Hi Ben and Tim, Ben, the catch is exactly the same, I’m afraid to pull it up in case I wreck it as doesn’t want to move.Tim, you could maybe look at it at Dalemain, I’ve sprinted and hillclimbed with Wigton and will be there with the Allard, usually Helen and I get the job of car parking, usually stopping fisticuffs breaking out between Morris Minor owners.The P1 really appreciates being used, and I’m convinced it’s running better the more it’s driven, and it stops people in their tracks, opinion divided, but never ignored.So looking forward to meeting on the 21st, cheers Peter