Welcome to the club Russell, As a fellow P1 owner I'm sure we'll have a lot to talk about, and Dave Loveys the club captain also has a P1.  We're both in the west country (Dave's in Devizes and I'm in Ilminster) but both always happy to help where we can. I'd be very interested in seeing some pictures as you take your doors apart.  My P1 is er..rather a custom job, so I'm having to make a lot of it up as I go.  The door inners are something I'd love to see. Are you planning on attending the dinner dance in a few weeks time?  It would be lovely to chat in person and show pictures of our cars!
Ben Stevens
Keymaster

Welcome to the club Russell,

As a fellow P1 owner I’m sure we’ll have a lot to talk about, and Dave Loveys the club captain also has a P1.  We’re both in the west country (Dave’s in Devizes and I’m in Ilminster) but both always happy to help where we can.

I’d be very interested in seeing some pictures as you take your doors apart.  My P1 is er..rather a custom job, so I’m having to make a lot of it up as I go.  The door inners are something I’d love to see.

Are you planning on attending the dinner dance in a few weeks time?  It would be lovely to chat in person and show pictures of our cars!