<p style="text-align: center;">Good morning all. I am a minimalist. The more one puts onto a car the more potentially difficult problem solving becomes.  Regarding fueling an old classic car. The original mechanical pumps fitted by the manufacturers were normally adequate,as were the SU pumps that LandRover and most BMC  cars of the fifties/sixties. These days parts for some of the mechanical pumps may be either hard to come by, or not suited to modern fuel. SU however are manufacturing new pumps that are compatible, reasonably priced, and simple to fit. Both my cars can run on either mechanical or the SU pusher pumps I have fitted. I don't seem to need a pressure regulator for either car.</p>

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Good morning all. I am a minimalist. The more one puts onto a car the more potentially difficult problem solving becomes.  Regarding fueling an old classic car. The original mechanical pumps fitted by the manufacturers were normally adequate,as were the SU pumps that LandRover and most BMC  cars of the fifties/sixties. These days parts for some of the mechanical pumps may be either hard to come by, or not suited to modern fuel. SU however are manufacturing new pumps that are compatible, reasonably priced, and simple to fit. Both my cars can run on either mechanical or the SU pusher pumps I have fitted. I don’t seem to need a pressure regulator for either car.</p>