Not sure what the internal diameter is, Ben, because l'd already screwed the junction back into the tank - and that's now back on the car. But l recall it as being under half a cm. I may return to that, depending on what the current road-test programme reveals! Just temporarily l've taken off the inline fuel filter (between the pressure regulator and the carbs) as it was looking a bit murky. I've for now substituted a short length of copper (yes l know, copper! - but l'm now using 97 octane) fuel pipe and have taken the Special out on a first run: 8 mls covered, and no engine-fade. But this one clear run doesn't overcome my feelings of scepticism, tho, by any means... :D
Tim Wilson
Participant

Not sure what the internal diameter is, Ben, because l’d already screwed the junction back into the tank – and that’s now back on the car. But l recall it as being under half a cm. I may return to that, depending on what the current road-test programme reveals! Just temporarily l’ve taken off the inline fuel filter (between the pressure regulator and the carbs) as it was looking a bit murky. I’ve for now substituted a short length of copper (yes l know, copper! – but l’m now using 97 octane) fuel pipe and have taken the Special out on a first run: 8 mls covered, and no engine-fade. But this one clear run doesn’t overcome my feelings of scepticism, tho, by any means… 😀