Tim I suggest that you buy a length of rubber petrol line Drill a hole in the top of an old petrol can fill it with petrol (if you have any) shove the pipe in the hole and connect the other end to the inlet of your fuel pump in place of the feed from your tank. Providing you can find somewhere to put the can in the car you can drive it and test whether the fuel tankĀ  is the problem. The rule of thumb is if you think its a fuel problem its electrical I you think its electrical then its fuel. I see your post about E10 petrol Would be a good topic to discuss at the next zoom session Are there any additives that can be put in E10 to make it compatible. David
david Moseley
Participant

Tim I suggest that you buy a length of rubber petrol line Drill a hole in the top of an old petrol can fill it with petrol (if you have any) shove the pipe in the hole and connect the other end to the inlet of your fuel pump in place of the feed from your tank. Providing you can find somewhere to put the can in the car you can drive it and test whether the fuel tankĀ  is the problem.

The rule of thumb is if you think its a fuel problem its electrical I you think its electrical then its fuel.

I see your post about E10 petrol Would be a good topic to discuss at the next zoom session Are there any additives that can be put in E10 to make it compatible.

David