Thank you James, I have been honoured with a review copy which has arrived today, very pleased to see some pictures of my L, LKR in the book! Any book on our favourite make of car is worth having! I look forward to reading it properly however you must agree the opening upright picture of SA is of poor quality and I am sure a better picture could have been found of him. One only wants the 'best' for our strange machines to others eyes. No matter what, let's hope the book will encourage others to be interested in our make and perpetuate it for future generations to come. I look forward to enjoying it over the forthcoming weeks! Congratulations to all involved.
Peter Love
Participant

Thank you James, I have been honoured with a review copy which has arrived today, very pleased to see some pictures of my L, LKR in the book! Any book on our favourite make of car is worth having! I look forward to reading it properly however you must agree the opening upright picture of SA is of poor quality and I am sure a better picture could have been found of him. One only wants the ‘best’ for our strange machines to others eyes. No matter what, let’s hope the book will encourage others to be interested in our make and perpetuate it for future generations to come. I look forward to enjoying it over the forthcoming weeks! Congratulations to all involved.