Looks as if we'll have Dave, James, Chris and me at Prescott on Sunday the 4th. Chris also attending on Saturday the 3rd. I've had a few tuning problems with the Cad in the K1 but having just had the ignition tested on a diagnostic machine where it was considered ok the recommendation was it might be carburation and to fit a new 600cfm Holly in place of the old one. I ordered it yesterday from Real Steel who had one on the shelf and it arrived this morning  £450 inc p&p - that's service! Now I just need to fit it and get the car back to the rolling road for fine tuning before driving down to Prescott. At least that's all I hope I need to do and that it happens as easy as I hope - no chance there then !!
BartRatkiewicz
Participant

Looks as if we’ll have Dave, James, Chris and me at Prescott on Sunday the 4th. Chris also attending on Saturday the 3rd.

I’ve had a few tuning problems with the Cad in the K1 but having just had the ignition tested on a diagnostic machine where it was considered ok the recommendation was it might be carburation and to fit a new 600cfm Holly in place of the old one.

I ordered it yesterday from Real Steel who had one on the shelf and it arrived this morning  £450 inc p&p – that’s service!

Now I just need to fit it and get the car back to the rolling road for fine tuning before driving down to Prescott. At least that’s all I hope I need to do and that it happens as easy as I hope – no chance there then !!