Great to hear from you Ben and welcome to the crazy world of Allard Ownership. Your P1 sounds interesting and I look forward to seeing some pics of it sometime. Any questions or problems you encounter I'm sure someone in the Club will be able to help you with. Very interesting to learn of your website experience which I feel sure we could benefit from. This new Forum site is about to be formally announced and our honsec, David Moseley, is tasked with organising it's development and launch so it might be best to chat with him and explain your web building and managing background in case he feels he might like to get you onboard with it. All the best, Mel
BartRatkiewicz
Participant

Great to hear from you Ben and welcome to the crazy world of Allard Ownership.

Your P1 sounds interesting and I look forward to seeing some pics of it sometime.

Any questions or problems you encounter I’m sure someone in the Club will be able to help you with.

Very interesting to learn of your website experience which I feel sure we could benefit from. This new Forum site is about to be formally announced and our honsec, David Moseley, is tasked with organising it’s development and launch so it might be best to chat with him and explain your web building and managing background in case he feels he might like to get you onboard with it.

All the best,

Mel